All candidates are listed by first name, in alphabetical order, below. Each candidate was asked the same two questions and given the same amount of time to answer:
- Please introduce yourself.
- Is growth good or bad for Prescott?
All candidates have submitted paperwork and qualified to run for the spots on the Prescott City Council or for Prescott Mayor. The required paperwork includes:
- A Statement of Interest.
- Nomination Petition with the required amount of signatures.
- If the candidate has formed a candidate committee and has raised or spent over $500 they must submit a Statement of Organization.
- 2021 1st Quarter Report *Note Grant Quezada formed committed after 1st quarter deadline but will be required to submit 2nd quarter report.
Visit: prescott-az.gov to learn more about the 2021 Prescott City Council and Mayor elections.
The city’s primary election is August 3, and the general election is set for November 2, 2021.
Join us for a Candidate Forum, Wednesday June 23, 5:30pm, at Prescott Resort. Find more details about this event below the videos.
City Council Candidates
Jessica Lee Hall
Join us for a City of Prescott Mayoral and Council Candidate Forum and get to know the candidates.
When: Wednesday June 23, 2021
Where: Prescott Resort – Main Ball Room
Moderator: Steve Bracety
Mayoral Candidates: Greg Mengarelli – Incumbent | Jessica Hall
Council Candidates: Steve Blair – Incumbent | Jessica Hall | Jim Lamerson |
Brandon Montoya | Eric Moore | Grant Quezada
Forum Sponsored by:
Central Arizona Partnership
Yavapai Country Contractor’s Association
Talking Glass Media
Forum will be livestreamed at SignalsAZ.com and posted on each respective sponsor website.